Hello, this is Ang the admin of AmericanAntiAgingMag.com. I build this website to giveaway lots of valuable info about antiaging, to help people to live and look better, happier, and healthier. We know no one wants to live unhealthy and look awful but we need to know the reason why we get that results we have now. This site is built around that main reason, so that the readers will know what they have to do.
I hope you enjoy this website, share with your friends in social media, they will thank you for that.
Do you want to live to 100? Little things like what you eat to how you live will have an important role!
The average life expectancy boosted in the last century mainly due to breakthroughs in health, education, and disease prevention and treatments. Nonetheless, apparently insignificant day-to-day habits, or circumstances in your past, can affect how long and how well you will live.
Here are 29 surprising signs you’ll live to 100:
1. You Have a (Relatively) Flat Belly After Menopause
2. You Were a Healthy-Weight Teen
3. You Like Raspberries in Your Oatmeal
4. You Make Every Calorie Count
5. You’re a Tea Lover
6. You Skip Cola (Even Diet)
7. You Eat Purple Food
8. You Don’t Like Burgers
9. You Run for 40 Minutes a Day
10. You’d Rather Walk Than Drive
11. You Don’t Have a Housekeeper
12. You Strengthen Your Legs
13. You’re the Life of the Party
14. You’re a Flourisher
15. You Feel 13 Years Younger Than You Are
16. You Embrace the Challenge
17. You Really Like Your Friends…
18. …and They’re Healthy
19. You’re In a Drama-Free Marriage.
20. You’ve Been a College Freshman
21. You Embrace Techie Trends
22. Your Pulse Beats 15 Times in 15 Seconds
23. You Started Menopause After Age 52
24. You Had a Baby Later in Life
25. Your Mom Had You Young
26. You Don’t Snore
27. You Get Your Blood Tested for Vitamin D Levels