These food and drink options will help your body fight off the damage caused by aging. Just work these anti aging foods into your daily and weekly meal plans and you’ll be getting extra vitamins, antioxidants and other substances that will help your body fight age-related illnesses and be anti aging resources for you. Start today!
- Avocados: They are leaded with healthy fats that will help you to improve your cholesterol.
- Walnuts: They are a great source of Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Green Veggies: Eating more green veggies means decreasing heart deceases, cancer, high blood pressure and more!
- Water: Make water you primary drink. It has no calories and no nasty chemicals.
- Berries: They are packed with antioxidants and other substances that your body can use to make repairs and prevent some damage caused by aging.
- Green Tea: This type of tea has been a longevity supplement in Asia for thousand of years.
- Red Wine: It contains a substance called Resveratrol that help your body fight off age-related illness.
- Beans: This wonder food is a great source of healthy protein and antioxidants.
- Melons: They have one of the best nutritional profiles of all the fruits.
- Chocolate: Yes… that’s correct! Chocolate (dark chocolate… that is) is good for you because It has a balance of fats that don’t harm your body and tons of healthy chemicals that your body needs (the only draw-back is that chocolate also has calories).
Some of these anti aging foods are also great natural HGH releasers. It’s been scientifically proven that plummeting HGH (Human Growth Hormone) levels are one of the key causes of problems commonly associated with aging! That’s why you could also turbo charge the process with reputable HGH Releasers.
Powered by Facebook Comments